We now continue with Part 2 of our Television Fall 2008 coverage and the new shows that are coming up this fall.
A lot of adaptations from international shows and some weird new series.
Is this season any good?
– The Mentalist (premieres Sept. 23): I saw the pilot and strongly disliked it. I prefer to it the fresher (and funnier) Psych.
– Gary Unmarried (premieres Sept. 24): Another CBS sitcom that I won’t watch.
– The Ex List (premieres Oct. 3): Isn’t that the plot from Sex and Death 101 but upside down?
– Eleventh Hour (premieres Oct. 9): Again, another remake from the Sleeper Cell guys. Another show I’ll probably not watch!
– Kath & Kim (premieres Oct. 9): Oh, when will they learn?
– Crusoe (premieres Oct. 17): Is this going to be a minaturized version of POTC? Probably, but I’ll watch the premiere anyway just to make sure.
– Life On Mars (premieres Oct. 9): A failure waiting to happen.
– Do not disturb (premieres Sept. 10): Booooring.
– 90210 (premieres Sept. 2): Melrose Place is back in business. I’m not sure if people are actually going to watch that, I won’t.
– Privileged (premieres Sept. 9): Once named Surviving the Filthy Rich (no this is not a Paris Hilton reality show), it appears to be some sort of Gossip Girl 2.0.
– Valentine (premieres Sept. 21): What is that you ask? Some kind of spin on Greek Gods and love it seems. I won’t watch to find out the rest.
Come back tomorrow for the third and final part of our Complete Review. We will have something that resembles an analysis of what is up with the various networks.